QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an innovative, collaborative and influential leader for the role of Head of Product.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Product is responsible for product roadmaps, product innovation and product design ensuring that our products remain at the forefront of hospitality technology.
– Researching and developing the company’s business and product strategy.
– Ensuring our products remain at the forefront of hospitality technology.
– Analyzing market conditions and defining features and functions of our product.
– Gathering the voice of customers to understand their strategic direction and pain points.
– Defining product requirements.
– Determining business-case and feasibility.
– Scoping and defining new products at a high level.
– Evangelizing new products within the company.
– Building product roadmaps.
– Collaborating with teams to ensure specifications for products are delivered on time.
Required Skills and Traits:
– 5+ years Product Management experience.
– Ability to lead, motivate, and mentor others.
– Exceptional verbal, written, visual communication and presentation skills.
– Experience in product design.
– Experience leading Product teams.
– Ability to act as an industry thought leader.
– Hold team to deadlines, coordinates launch dates, and facilitates communication between teams.
– Excellent project foresight and ability to intervene before problems happen.
– Experience partnering with business leaders.
– Experience coaching and consulting.
– Ability to work in a collaborative manner and develop strong working relationships.
– Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technologies.
– Experience in an Agile environment.
– Strong user experience and design sense.
– Quick, outside-the-box thinking.
– SaaS product experience and ability to launch new products.
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Background in software development and program management.
– Experience working in the technology/software industry.