QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptional, results oriented individual for the role of Regional Business Consultant, Central + Upper Mid-West Region.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Regional Business Consultant (RBC) is responsible for developing and growing new and existing business in their assigned region through a consultative sales approach. As the RBC, you will be the first point of contact that restaurants chains have with QSR Automations.
Our Business Consultants are dedicated to maximizing restaurants’ guest experience potential by utilizing best of breed front-of-house guest management and back of house kitchen display solutions. We are looking for sales professionals who are passionate about the restaurant industry and want to feel good about the products they sell. This is a client-facing sales role requiring deep industry expertise, proven sales ability with a particular penchant for closing deals, and a broad base of industry contacts.
– Meet and exceed Regional Sales goals and develop strategies for new business and growth of existing business.
– Follow-up on new leads and referrals, utilizing sales tracking system.
– Develop and deliver presentations via webinar and in-person on all QSR solutions to existing customers, prospects, and resellers.
– Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of QSR’s robust product portfolio, both hardware & software.
– Negotiate contract terms and pricing for new clients and renewals.
– Prepare and submit sales forecasts for all prospects and existing clients.
– Identify and resolve client concerns, providing exceptional customer service on a day to day basis with meticulous focus on timelines, details and follow-up.
– Work with the Account Services team to ensure all client accounts are current and up-to-date at all times.
– Document and effectively communicate client issues to QSR’s Account Services, Technical Services, and Support/Quality Assurance teams.
– Attend trade shows in support of the company’s on-going sales efforts.
– Participate in sales meetings and provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients’ needs and evolve QSR’s solutions.
Required Skills and Traits:
– 5+ years sales experience with proven track record of success in technology sales within the hospitality industry.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present in both small and large group settings. Must have a polished, professional presentation style.
– Self-starter, energetic, and results driven individual, able to work independently and also be a collaborative team member.
– Highly analytical with the ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers.
– Capacity to grasp and learn complex concepts quickly and independently.
– Aptitude for gathering and using data to inform decision making and persuade others.
– Capable of developing compelling strategies that deliver results.
– Solid understanding of information technology systems and roles.
– Must be able to keep organized, accurate records.
– Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients.
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher.
– Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.